I Am Still Single and I’m not expensive to maintain – Didi Ekanem Cries Out to potential lovers



 Actress turned fashion entrepreneur, Didi Ekanem has reacted to the claims of actresses being expensive to maintain in relationships.

For Ekanem, she is easy to maintain as she has learned not to leave above her means even when she has a partner.

I cannot speak for every actress except myself. Although I am still single, I am not expensive to maintain because I live within my means. Whenever I am in a relationship, I live the same way I had been living as an individual. I cut my coat according to my cloth and I do not request things that I cannot afford on my own from a partner when I am in a relationship,” she told Saturday Beats in an interview.

It would also be recalled that last Sunday, Didi Ekanem, drew the sympathy of many when she took to her Instagram page to lament about her house in Agungi area of Lagos getting burnt.

Top Trending Music

"I Want A Man That Will Adore me like this, This is So Romantic" - Fans React Actress Anita Joseph Husband Kiss Her Leg Publicly at Iyabo Ojo Mother's Remembrance (Video)

Music : Chris 6 ft Qaniola - Mama Told Me