I Am Still Single and I’m not expensive to maintain – Didi Ekanem Cries Out to potential lovers



 Actress turned fashion entrepreneur, Didi Ekanem has reacted to the claims of actresses being expensive to maintain in relationships.

For Ekanem, she is easy to maintain as she has learned not to leave above her means even when she has a partner.

I cannot speak for every actress except myself. Although I am still single, I am not expensive to maintain because I live within my means. Whenever I am in a relationship, I live the same way I had been living as an individual. I cut my coat according to my cloth and I do not request things that I cannot afford on my own from a partner when I am in a relationship,” she told Saturday Beats in an interview.

It would also be recalled that last Sunday, Didi Ekanem, drew the sympathy of many when she took to her Instagram page to lament about her house in Agungi area of Lagos getting burnt.

Top Trending Music

‘Stop cursing my son and husband’ Or Else, Toyin Abraham tells Lizzy Anjorin With tears on Live Video (Video)

T.B Joshua’s Wife To take Over The Her Husband Church, Emerges As Successor (Video)

Koboskit Biography, Early Life, Education and Career

My Next Song #Soke Is bigger Than Some Artist Career - Chris 6 Shades Top Nigerian Artist

Ooni Of Ife's Wife Attends #EndSARS Protester, Kemisola's Baby Christening, Mother of new born baby Burst into Tears of Joy (Video)

"This is arrant nonsense for a married woman sleeping with another man in the house She's Shameless" BBNaija’s Thelma blasts Tega Sleeping with Boma (video)

Don't Let Them Play Anything bad into Your Head, My story Didn't Tally With Baba Ijesha Case, God sees my Conscience"Yomi Fabiyi Responds To Backlash To His 'oko Iyabo' Film (Video)