"This Toyin Na case" - Fans React after Actress Toyin Abraham Disturb Her Husband Live Program, Days She Missed Him, He should Come Back Home (Video)



 Nollywood actress Toyin Abraham has got alot of fans laughing at her and her husband as she distrupt her husband live program because she missed him at home, pmmusicbeats report.

This has got some their fans laughing at the coupe with their funny discussion on the program.




Watch Video below 👇



Top Trending Music

‘Stop cursing my son and husband’ Or Else, Toyin Abraham tells Lizzy Anjorin With tears on Live Video (Video)

Koboskit Biography, Early Life, Education and Career

"This is arrant nonsense for a married woman sleeping with another man in the house She's Shameless" BBNaija’s Thelma blasts Tega Sleeping with Boma (video)

Don't Let Them Play Anything bad into Your Head, My story Didn't Tally With Baba Ijesha Case, God sees my Conscience"Yomi Fabiyi Responds To Backlash To His 'oko Iyabo' Film (Video)

I don’t just act for acting sake, I turn down any role that does not add value and I Act with Passion” – Adedimeji Lateef in recent interview about his Role in AYINLA (Video)

Actress Etinosa's Second Marriage Crashes Six Months After Secret Wedding (Photos & Video)

Baba Ijesha Didn't Do anything, he was Setup, I know Him well - Actress Bukky Black Says, Nigerians React (Video)