Please Oo, I’m ready for marriage,They Have Been Pressuring Me At Home, I want a tall, dark, handsome man’ –Actress Peju Johnson Cries Out, See Nigerians Reaction (Video)



 Nollywood actress Peju Johnson has confirmed that she is eager to settle down as soon as possible, pmmusicbeats report.

In a recent interview with The Sun, Peju Johnson further revealed that starting a family is one of her priorities for 2022 and also listed her expectations from the man of her dreams.


“For 2022, I am looking forward to a better life and future. I want to be able to achieve my dreams. Somebody’s son finding me, settling down, having my own family. I really can’t wait to see all that happening. I pray my wedding bells rings anytime soon because I really want it. However, I am not getting any pressure from home to get married. In fact, my mum is a very loving and understanding woman. She won’t even force or rush me into taking a wrong decision because she knows everything happen at the right time and God’s timing is the best. Although she do ask once awhile but never pressurizing me to bring home a man,” she said.

Also giving hints on the kind of man she would love to settle down with, Ms Johnson reeled out her heart desire.

“My man must be loving, tall, dark, handsome, caring, romantic and respectful. Most importantly be needs to be God fearing because if a man can fear God, the rest is simple. Nowadays men don’t even fear themselves not to talk of God.

I can reject a serious suitor if he doesn’t have respect for me or for other people. I don’t like men that are disrespectful.

There are some people who call themselves my fans but are asking for my price tag. They want me to spend time with them and get paid. Some are sending me dick pictures. Obviously they ain’t my fans. I always feel embarrassed seeing all those kind of Dms. I can’t deal with such kind of men.”


Top Trending Music

‘Stop cursing my son and husband’ Or Else, Toyin Abraham tells Lizzy Anjorin With tears on Live Video (Video)

T.B Joshua’s Wife To take Over The Her Husband Church, Emerges As Successor (Video)

Koboskit Biography, Early Life, Education and Career

My Next Song #Soke Is bigger Than Some Artist Career - Chris 6 Shades Top Nigerian Artist

Ooni Of Ife's Wife Attends #EndSARS Protester, Kemisola's Baby Christening, Mother of new born baby Burst into Tears of Joy (Video)

"This is arrant nonsense for a married woman sleeping with another man in the house She's Shameless" BBNaija’s Thelma blasts Tega Sleeping with Boma (video)

Don't Let Them Play Anything bad into Your Head, My story Didn't Tally With Baba Ijesha Case, God sees my Conscience"Yomi Fabiyi Responds To Backlash To His 'oko Iyabo' Film (Video)