I’m broken. I want my God-fearing wife back — BBN’s Tega’s husband Says After His Wife Tega Sleeps With Another Man in The House (Video)

 


Ajeboh Krislawrence, husband to BBN season 6 housemate, Tega, has broken his silence following her eviction from the show,Pm Download report.

Recall that Tega who was evicted from the show on Sunday September 5, had an 'affair' with fellow BBNaija housemate, Boma, who was also evicted from the show same night. In a recent interview with blogger Tunde Ednut, Ajeboh revealed he was broken at his wife’s actions in the big brother house.

“We’ve been married for four years now. Tega told me she was going to do everything in the house except s*x. I objected and told her to behave like a married woman and represent married women which she agreed to.

I was shocked and broken to see her spending time with another man in the house. That isn’t Tega. My wife is a good girl. She’s a God fearing woman. The woman I saw in the house isn’t the Tega that I know.

I feel broken, terribly sad and my ego has been tampered with. I can’t even leave the house because of what people have been saying about my wife in the streets. Tega is a good girl and I still don’t know why she did what she did in the house. I want the woman I used to know back.”

Watch Video below 👇


Top Trending Music

‘Stop cursing my son and husband’ Or Else, Toyin Abraham tells Lizzy Anjorin With tears on Live Video (Video)

T.B Joshua’s Wife To take Over The Her Husband Church, Emerges As Successor (Video)

Koboskit Biography, Early Life, Education and Career

My Next Song #Soke Is bigger Than Some Artist Career - Chris 6 Shades Top Nigerian Artist

Ooni Of Ife's Wife Attends #EndSARS Protester, Kemisola's Baby Christening, Mother of new born baby Burst into Tears of Joy (Video)

"This is arrant nonsense for a married woman sleeping with another man in the house She's Shameless" BBNaija’s Thelma blasts Tega Sleeping with Boma (video)

Don't Let Them Play Anything bad into Your Head, My story Didn't Tally With Baba Ijesha Case, God sees my Conscience"Yomi Fabiyi Responds To Backlash To His 'oko Iyabo' Film (Video)