"Opor Love ❤️๐Ÿ’ž Wantintin, God na this kind of Romantic love I want" Fans React As Actress Toyin Abraham and Her Husband Actor Kolawole Ajeyemi Goes Romantic In Live Video (Watch Video here)



 Popular star actress Toyin Abraham and Her Husband Actor Kolawole Ajeyemi Goes Romantic in new video and has got their fans talking, PraizeMedia report.

love is sweet when their is money.

Watch Video below ๐Ÿ‘‡


Top Trending Music

T.B Joshua’s Wife To take Over The Her Husband Church, Emerges As Successor (Video)

Koboskit Biography, Early Life, Education and Career

Don't Let Them Play Anything bad into Your Head, My story Didn't Tally With Baba Ijesha Case, God sees my Conscience"Yomi Fabiyi Responds To Backlash To His 'oko Iyabo' Film (Video)

Popular Billionaire Obi Cubana Speaks On His Source Of Wealth, Says He Has Helped More Than 130 People To Become Billionaires (Video)

Actors and Actress Fight Dirty over Baba Ijesha Accusation for raping 7yr old girl for 7years (Photos and Video)

I don’t just act for acting sake, I turn down any role that does not add value and I Act with Passion” – Adedimeji Lateef in recent interview about his Role in AYINLA (Video)

10 things To Learn From Wizkid Grass to Grace Story