My husband never showed any sign of illness before his death – TB Joshua wife Reveals the cause of Her husband Death (Video)



 Evelyn, wife of the Founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua, popularly known as TB Joshua, has revealed how her husband died, PraizeMedia report.

Speaking with journalists on Sunday, Evelyn said her husband did not show any sign of illness or worry before he passed away.

She said: 

“Afterward, he came up to shower and I left him to have some time to prepare for service as worship had started.

“Few minutes later, he stepped out for ministration.

“While ministering, he spoke about a time to come and time to leave.

“His statements were spiritual and suddenly he left the stage and went to his inner chambers.

“I waited a few minutes and thereafter decided to check on him.

“I met him sitting on the chair like someone reflecting but unconscious.

“I quickly beckoned on his disciples who came and tried to revive him to no avail.

“Of a truth, he went home to be with the Lord and left us with a message: ‘Watch and pray

Top Trending Music

T.B Joshua’s Wife To take Over The Her Husband Church, Emerges As Successor (Video)

Koboskit Biography, Early Life, Education and Career

Don't Let Them Play Anything bad into Your Head, My story Didn't Tally With Baba Ijesha Case, God sees my Conscience"Yomi Fabiyi Responds To Backlash To His 'oko Iyabo' Film (Video)

Popular Billionaire Obi Cubana Speaks On His Source Of Wealth, Says He Has Helped More Than 130 People To Become Billionaires (Video)

I don’t just act for acting sake, I turn down any role that does not add value and I Act with Passion” – Adedimeji Lateef in recent interview about his Role in AYINLA (Video)

10 things To Learn From Wizkid Grass to Grace Story

"May Be I Should Kuku Stay In Ghana, Nigeria is Not Even Ok again" -Actresss Toyin Abraham Declares Her Intention to Relocate To Ghana, Her Husband Kolawole Ajeyemi Response And Reaction Got People Talking (Video)