"Marlian Grandma" Old Grandma Spotted Smoking and Dancing To "Cuumming" By Naira Marley (Video)



 According to viral video posted online recently,an old grandma was spotted vibing and dancing to naira Marley song Cumming, PraizeMedia report.

Nigerians react hilariously to the video.

Watch Video below 

Top Trending Music

T.B Joshua’s Wife To take Over The Her Husband Church, Emerges As Successor (Video)

Koboskit Biography, Early Life, Education and Career

Don't Let Them Play Anything bad into Your Head, My story Didn't Tally With Baba Ijesha Case, God sees my Conscience"Yomi Fabiyi Responds To Backlash To His 'oko Iyabo' Film (Video)

Popular Billionaire Obi Cubana Speaks On His Source Of Wealth, Says He Has Helped More Than 130 People To Become Billionaires (Video)

I don’t just act for acting sake, I turn down any role that does not add value and I Act with Passion” – Adedimeji Lateef in recent interview about his Role in AYINLA (Video)

10 things To Learn From Wizkid Grass to Grace Story

"May Be I Should Kuku Stay In Ghana, Nigeria is Not Even Ok again" -Actresss Toyin Abraham Declares Her Intention to Relocate To Ghana, Her Husband Kolawole Ajeyemi Response And Reaction Got People Talking (Video)