"How I killed Super TV CEO, Usifo Ataga, I Stabbed Him Two Times Because .... " 21 Year Old 300 Level UNILAG Student Chidinma Adaora Ojukwu Confessed To Her Crime On Live Tv (Video)



 According to an earlier report that Super Tv Ceo was murdered in an hotel by an unknown person, PraizeMedia report.

Meanwhile Suspected Killer of Super TV CEO, Usifo Ataga Declares has confessed to her crime when she was interviewed.

she said ;

“I was still not happy with the sex he forcefully had with me in the morning, so, I withdrew from him. I kept a distance from him, smoking and drinking. It was when I was high that I stabbed him twice on his neck and later in his stomach...”

Top Trending Music

‘Stop cursing my son and husband’ Or Else, Toyin Abraham tells Lizzy Anjorin With tears on Live Video (Video)

T.B Joshua’s Wife To take Over The Her Husband Church, Emerges As Successor (Video)

Koboskit Biography, Early Life, Education and Career

My Next Song #Soke Is bigger Than Some Artist Career - Chris 6 Shades Top Nigerian Artist

Ooni Of Ife's Wife Attends #EndSARS Protester, Kemisola's Baby Christening, Mother of new born baby Burst into Tears of Joy (Video)

"This is arrant nonsense for a married woman sleeping with another man in the house She's Shameless" BBNaija’s Thelma blasts Tega Sleeping with Boma (video)

Don't Let Them Play Anything bad into Your Head, My story Didn't Tally With Baba Ijesha Case, God sees my Conscience"Yomi Fabiyi Responds To Backlash To His 'oko Iyabo' Film (Video)