Another CCTV Video Evidence Emerged : Baba Ijesha Seen K!s$ing, Caresslng & Fondllng The 14yr old Girl Bu-t.t0ck$ (Video)

After a close-circuit Television footage watched,  It has been revealed that Nollywood actor, Olanrewaju Omiyinka, aka Baba Ijesha, k!s$ed and f0ndled sensitive parts of the body of the 14-year-old girl in the care of popular comedienne, Adekola Adekanya, otherwise called Princess.

Not done, Omiyinka, while engaging in the act, was also seen licking the fingers on the left hand of the victim and cares$ing the minor’s legs and thlghs with his left hand.In an apparent effort to $exually ar0use the minor, Omiyinka was seen lifting the victim’s dress as he care$sed the minor’s body.

Some minutes later, Omiyinka ki$sed the minor’s arm, hugged and care$sed her body as they sat on the sofa.Omiyinka was again seen in the footage, standing with the victim in the parlour, hu&g!ng the minor and using his two hands to care$s the victim’s bu-tt0cks.

The victim, however, disengaged herself from Omiyinka, who clung to her. Afterwards, Omiyinka was seen using both hands to care$s the minor’s head.

The footage also showed him bending the victim to a corner on the sofa and ki$s!ng the minor. Again, the 14-year-old girl disengaged herself from Omiyinka’s grip.,

Meanwhile Omiyinka was seen in another footage remorsefully pleading to Adekanya, and some other persons, who reportedly caught him sexually assaulting the minor in the parlour.

“Please forgive me, I am sorry. I know I have offended but please forgive me. I beg you in the name of God, please forgive me. You tried for me, you don’t deserve this.

“I don’t know what went wrong with me, forgive me. If you want to take me away (to Panti), let me just kill myself. I know I have done what is wrong, but please, forgive me,”  

Baba Ijesha said in the footage while being interrogated by Adekanya and others.

Watch the Video below ; 

Top Trending Music

‘Stop cursing my son and husband’ Or Else, Toyin Abraham tells Lizzy Anjorin With tears on Live Video (Video)

T.B Joshua’s Wife To take Over The Her Husband Church, Emerges As Successor (Video)

Koboskit Biography, Early Life, Education and Career

My Next Song #Soke Is bigger Than Some Artist Career - Chris 6 Shades Top Nigerian Artist

Ooni Of Ife's Wife Attends #EndSARS Protester, Kemisola's Baby Christening, Mother of new born baby Burst into Tears of Joy (Video)

"This is arrant nonsense for a married woman sleeping with another man in the house She's Shameless" BBNaija’s Thelma blasts Tega Sleeping with Boma (video)

Don't Let Them Play Anything bad into Your Head, My story Didn't Tally With Baba Ijesha Case, God sees my Conscience"Yomi Fabiyi Responds To Backlash To His 'oko Iyabo' Film (Video)