Music : Valex Sylva - I Swear

Valex sylva - I swear mp3

Valex Sylva - I Swear mp3

Fast rising music artist is back with a new track after dropping a very memorable song titled ''What a year (2020)'' about #Endsars and police brutality.

He returns with a new banger Amapiano infusived song  titled ''I swear''.

Download, listen and enjoy the song below

 DOWNLOAD VALEX - I SWEAR mp3 


Top Trending Music

‘Stop cursing my son and husband’ Or Else, Toyin Abraham tells Lizzy Anjorin With tears on Live Video (Video)

Koboskit Biography, Early Life, Education and Career

"This is arrant nonsense for a married woman sleeping with another man in the house She's Shameless" BBNaija’s Thelma blasts Tega Sleeping with Boma (video)

Don't Let Them Play Anything bad into Your Head, My story Didn't Tally With Baba Ijesha Case, God sees my Conscience"Yomi Fabiyi Responds To Backlash To His 'oko Iyabo' Film (Video)

I don’t just act for acting sake, I turn down any role that does not add value and I Act with Passion” – Adedimeji Lateef in recent interview about his Role in AYINLA (Video)

Actress Etinosa's Second Marriage Crashes Six Months After Secret Wedding (Photos & Video)

Baba Ijesha Didn't Do anything, he was Setup, I know Him well - Actress Bukky Black Says, Nigerians React (Video)